With new online and in-store electronic payment systems offering customers greater convenience and simplicity, at Bicycles Online we can now offer you even more flexibility when it comes to purchasing your new Bicycle. We now have the option to pay in small sums rather than one big lump sum, giving you more time to save up for your dream bike.
We offer 2 different instalment methods. We offer ‘Zip Money’ and ‘AfterPay’. Simple and convenient online or in-store payment options that let you buy now and pay later.
How does this all work, and how can it be more beneficial. Why would you use these systems over regular ones? Below are some pointers outlining the benefits of using each, or read on to hear more about how they work.
- No deposit, so nothing to pay today
- A one off establishment fee may apply. Don't worry this is added to your interest free balance. Please see your application and contract for details.
- Minimum monthly payments apply. See your contract and application for details.
- An interest free period of up to 12 months, after which interest will accrue at the standard annual percentage rate
- A small monthly admin fee of $6 (only payable if a balance is owing)
Please refer to your contract, terms and conditions for further information.
You can buy the goods you want today and pay nothing upfront. By paying with your zipMoney account, you can split the cost of your purchase and pay over time. zipMoney even pays Bicycles Online on your behalf no money ever changes hands.
You're also provided with a virtual account so for your next purchase, all you need to do is sign-in to your digital wallet, confirm and pay. There's no more need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
It's simple and easy to use.
Although zipMoney's interest free plan allows you to shop today without paying anything upfront - it is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could affect your future credit rating.
zipMoney's payment plans are interest free for up to 12 months, but please be aware that interest will start to accrue after the interest free period. You can see your interest free balance, how long it is estimated to take to repay the loan and change your payment schedule in your digital wallet.
Find out more here
- Purchase - Select Afterpay at checkout and no further information is required
- Shipment - Pay the first instalment upfront and get your order shipped straight away
- Settlement - Afterpay settles upfront cost with us and assumes any credit or fraud risks
- Payment - Pay off your purchase in regular instalment directly to Afterpay
- Add your items to the shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $0 and $1000 for first time Afterpay users.
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. New Afterpay customer, first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no extra charge. Please note, if you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week your order is overdue.
Visa and Mastercard only, no Amex.
Find out more here
If you have questions, both websites have FAQ as well as ‘Help’ sections to answer anything you might be unsure of.