Conditions of return:
- As new unused - no signs of installation, damage or wear, tags (if present) still attached
- Must be in original packaging which is not damaged - ripped torn or otherwise
- Perishable items with a "use by" date must be returned within 14 days of original purchase
- Is in line with our current COVID-19 policies as outlined at the top of this page
Goods (other than perishable) can be returned within 12 months of purchase and must be in the original packaging. However, this excludes bikes, frames and some other bulky items such as wheelsets and turbo trainers. The goods must be packaged appropriately for transport. If in doubt please contact our customer service team for advice
If an item has been deemed or used upon its return, we will contact you directly. We will be asking for the shipping fee to be covered to get the used item back to you.
Please inform us by filling out our contact for here, before you send an item back to us to speed up the refund/exchange process.
We have partnered with ParcelPoint to offer you more convenience when returning your items. Please note, this method is not available for bicycle returns. Please see Bike Return section if you would like to return a bike. For all other items, please complete the following steps to return your items.
Post small parts back to us at: Unit 13/25 Frenchs Forest Road E, Allambie Grove Business Park, Frenchs Forest, NSW, 2086.
In the parcel, include your order number and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
1. Visit www.parcelpoint.com.au/bicyclesonline to start your return.
2. Click ‘Book a Return’ and fill in the fields. You will need your original order ID to book in your return. It starts with N followed by 5 digits. Make sure you use the complete order ID, e.g. N12345. You can find this number on your order or shipping confirmation email and also your invoice.
Select a method to send your return parcel using either ParcelPoint Returns or Australian Post. Both return methods include tracking.
- ParcelPoint: Select from hundreds of local stores such as pharmacies, convenience stores and newsagencies to drop off your parcel. The ParcelPoint locations are open weekends and after hours for your convenience.
- Australian Post: If you don’t have a ParcelPoint location close to you, you can choose Australia Post as a return option on the ParcelPoint portal.
3. Download and print your shipping label. Apply to your package once you have securely packed your items.
4. Drop off your parcel to any store offering ParcelPoint Returns (only if selected ParcelPoint), or to your nearest post office (only if selected Australian Post).
- ParcelPoint: go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/track and use the ‘ParcelPoint ID’ to track your return. You find your ParcelPoint ID on your ParcelPoint returns slip.
- Australia Post: go to http://auspost.com.au/track and use the ‘Article Number’ to track your return. You find the ‘Article Number’ on your receipt.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
NOTE: Please do not tape up or attach labels direct to the retail packaging, please wrap the product first. Postage is non-refundable.